- This course provides an orientation to 21st century teaching that includes legal and organizational aspects of public education; history and philosophy of education; and provides insights to support the educational needs of diverse students in their learning environment. Specific topics covered can be found in the course schedule. The course was developed by Dr. Stacie Austin and Dr. Amy L. Weems- University of Louisiana Monroe.
- Education, Educational Technology, Elementary Education, Special Education
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Full Course, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Stacie Austin, Amy Weems
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.