- Schneider, Jenifer. (2016). The Inside, Outside, and Upside Downs of Children’s Literature: From Poets and Pop-Ups to Princesses and Porridge. Open Education Resources. https://louis.oercommons.org/courses/the-inside-outside-and-upside-downs-of-children-s-literature-from-poets-and-pop-ups-to-princesses-and-porridge The following links of ancillary materials were adapted to support teacher preparation and children's literature courses for Elementary and Early Childhood Education majors.
- Literature, Early Childhood Development, Educational Technology, Elementary Education, Higher Education, Louisiana History, Children's Literature, Poetry, Reading Literature
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Data Set, Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes, Primary Source, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Roxanne Bourque
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.