- The internship process is structured to: (1) reduce the time required for interns to become “part” of their working environment; (2) ease the traditional anxiety that accompanies learning; (3) increase productivity in less time; (4) provide a structured system for strengthening and assuring assimilation of the their new organization culture; (5) increase the number and diversity of successful internship experiences; (6) increase intern-workplace collaboration; and overall, (7) increase the potential for academic success.
Your Advanced Focus
Analyze your work environment
Evaluate structure, roles and tasks
Understand their method to achieve desired results
What is working, what would you do differently - create
- Higher Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes
- William Thibodeaux
- LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.