- The internship process is structured to: (1) reduce the time required for interns to become “part” of their working environment; (2) ease the traditional anxiety that accompanies learning; (3) increase productivity in less time; (4) provide a structured system for strengthening and assuring assimilation of the their new organization culture; (5) increase the number and diversity of successful internship experiences; (6) increase intern-workplace collaboration; and overall, (7) increase the potential for academic success.
- Culinary Arts
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes
- William Thibodeaux
- LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.