- Introduction to topics in contemporary mathematics. Topics may include the theory of finance, perspective and symmetry in art, formal Aristotelian logic, graph theory, probability and odds, statistics, elementary number theory, optimization, numeracy in the real world, and historical topics in mathematics that have influenced contemporary mathematics. (Topics will vary)
The Contemporary Mathematics course associated with this resource was built using the Lumen OHM platform, and GUEST access is available to view the course content in Canvas Commons and in Lumen OHM.
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Full Course, Interactive, Lecture, Reading, Syllabus
- Kiel Ellis
- LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.