These are the same PowerPoints as the Concepts of Biology textbook PowerPoints, but saved in the PDF format, which is often used for online and hybrid courses. They cannot be modified. If you need to modify the PowerPoints, use the Concepts of Biology textbook PowerPoints version, modify them, and re-save them as a PDF.
- 2. Analyze the characteristics and properties of life.
- 3. Explain the structure of atoms and how they form chemical bonds.
- 5. Name all major parts and their functions of a typical cell.
- 9. Explain the structure/function of DNA.
- 1. Explain and apply the scientific method.
- 4. List the four macromolecules, describe each and explain their function/importance.
- 6. Explain the steps of cellular respiration and photosynthesis, as well as purposes.
- 7. Compare/contrast the different types of cell division and explain why we need different types of cell division.
- 8. Describe the different types of genetic inheritance and give examples.
- 10. Explain the process of protein synthesis.
- 11. Explain how technology has affected biological advances.
under license"Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike"