- ENGL 1020: English Composition II: An Integrated Media Approach. Continuation and further development of material and strategies introduced in English Composition I. Primary emphasis on composition, including research strategies, argumentative writing, evaluation, and analysis. The course utilizes a scaffolding approach as well as cross-curricular resources and assignments to focus the course around a central theme: Analysis of Film Genres. All resources are OER, including the integration of textbooks: Waymaker: Introduction to College Composition by Lumen and Exploring Movie Construction and Production by John Reich.
- Composition and Rhetoric, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Material Type:
- Full Course, Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes, Module, Textbook
- Alyson Blythe
- LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.