- EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY (3-3-0) Prerequisites: C or better in PSYC 2120 or 2060. The application of psychology to teaching and learning. Emphasis is on practical application in the school setting. Ten hours in field experience required. Designed primarily for education majors. Others admitted at the discretion of the instructor.
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Case Study, Full Course, Lecture Notes, Module, Primary Source, Textbook
- Nicole Shaw, Stacey Guidry
- LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.