- This course is designed to equip students with the basic academic, professional, and personal skills they will need to be successful in college. Each student will have a different skill set when he or she starts this course. The point of this course is to give students, a new college student or a person considering a college education, a purposeful, thorough overview of the many tools and skills needed for undergraduate success, as well as to help students understand how they can improve each of these skills over time. Furthermore, having a sense of purpose that motivates you and a lifestyle that supports your ability to focus on your academic goals are the basic building blocks of success in college and beyond.This text was adapted by Lumen Learning under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License with attribution as requested by the work’s original creator or licensee.
- Higher Education, Psychology
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Full Course, Homework/Assignment, Module, Syllabus, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Textbook
- ANJELICA HART
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.